Are you an ascending Java/JEE Developer seeking the summit of software development? Then consider joining Sourcewell. See, we have this thrill-seeking goal of building awesome backend API services for cool companies. And we aspire to reach our target in the next months to come.
You could be the one to help us get there. We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated and talented Java developer gurus to join our team. In this role you will work closely with our Europe counterparts.
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency webservices for mission critical systems (hotels booking engine, flight, activities, car rental..).
· Deliver high-availability and performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, and efficient codes.
· Ensure designs are following latest specifications.
· Prepare and produce releases of software components.
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
· Competitive salary
· Significant responsibility and ownership over projects
· Perfect office location
· BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
· An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
· At least 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in Java development.
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms, object-oriented analysis, and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals.
· Experience in the Spring Framework.
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies such as JPA2 and Hibernate.
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
· Passion and interest in Front-End Development.
· Good communication skills.
Aside from the norm, our stack includes, Java / JEE, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Big Data, MariaDB, etc…