The Linux Cloud Engineer will be responsible in ensuring the maintenance of infrastructures by diagnosing breakdowns and malfunctions related to infrastructure problems.
· Provide scalable and corrective maintenance based on major technogical developments.
· Optimize the performance of the operating systems (tuning)
· Responsible for the installation of hosted architectures (IAAS and Cloud), mainly in the context of setting up web environments,
· In charge of auditing the architectures of the clients wishing to migrate in cloud arhictecture.
· Participate in the implementation of procedures and monitoring tools ensure the high availability of infrastructure.
· Collaborate with other system engineers regarding support tickets and maintenance of servers and other infrastructures.
· Proactively monitor all infrastructure systems and be part of 24/7 monitoring shifting schedule.
· Solid background in managing CentOS, Debian, Microsoft servers and other distros.
· Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
· Can interpret system/error logs
· Knowledge and know-how things work in a reverse-proxy, web and database servers such as IIS, Apache2, and NGINX
· Cloud experience, prefarably in AWS and Azure.
· Experience with automation software such as Ansible or Puppet
· Scripting skils
Have a working knowledge on:
· Azure Active Directory
· GitHub / GitLab
· F5 loadbalancer
· Jira (ticketing system)
· Symantec backup
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.