The IT Supervisor will be responsible in project planning, coordination, requirements gathering, business analysis. Will be working closely with a team to ensure that all project requirements, deadline, and schedules are on track.
1. Oversee completion of tickets or projects assigned to each team members.
2. Prepare and submit project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
3. Ensure effective utilization of monitoring tools such JIRA and other client accepted project completion tools.
4. Preparing weekly status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information related to the sprint.
5. Leads daily or weekly scrum meetings to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
6. Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
7. Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule.
8. Develop operations manuals and training materials and other documents needed by the team.
· With background in software project management is preferred.
· A Scrum Master. Knowledgeable on Agile Methdology is a must.
· Proficient English communication level. Have reached passing score on the EF Standard English Test.
· With a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team of software developers.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Amenable to midshift work schedule.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Link to the English Test: https://www.efset.org/quick-english-check/.
Prepare the pdf copy of the english test result as this will be required for shortlisted applicants.Only applicants who have submitted the pdf result of the english test will be processed for the next level of assessment.