The Graphic Designer will be responsible in all aspects of the design process in the field of digital and website design, illustration or branding. You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, partners and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client’s objectives.
· Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
· Estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for clients.
· Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
· Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
· Preparing layouts or mock-ups of a design using illustration, text, photography, color and computer-generated imagery.
· Presents designs for client approval and feedback.
· Creates visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
· Working as a part of team with content writers and web developers to execute design based on client’s objectives.
· Reviews final layouts and design and suggesting improvements if required.
· Extensive experience with design software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation)
· Minimum of 2 years in professional graphic design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
· With experience on creating website design. A UI/UX designer is an advantage.
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
· Excellent English communication skills.
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Data Visualization
· Adobe Photoshop
· Presentation Skills
· Adobe Illustrator
· Print Design
· Fine Arts [Art Education]
· Diploma in Web Design & Animation
· Graphics Design & Multimedia
· Multimedia Arts
· Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing